Welcome to Kroger Manufacturing! Our commitment is to supply our customers with quality products at an exceptional value. Together with our suppliers, our goal is to build customer loyalty with our exclusive, preferred brands.
Outlined below is a list of required Kroger Manufacturing forms, which must be completed and returned to your Kroger Manufacturing representative. We have also outlined for you Policies and Information that pertain to Manufacturing Accounting, Logistics, EDI, etc.
In addition to completing the forms, you are required to register your company as a supplier via http://www.thekrogerco.com/vendors-suppliers/become-a-supplier. Click “Kroger Supplier Self Registration.” Once registered, you will receive further instructions to complete your company profile.
Should you have further questions, please reach out to your Kroger Manufacturing representative.
We look forward to working with you!
Required Forms- To be completed and returned to your Kroger Manufacturing representative:
Standard Vendor Agreement for Manufacturing Sourcing
Within the Standard Vendor Agreement, please be sure to review the following and submit information as requested:
- Product Labeling requirements
- EDI Transactions requirements, visit:- http://edi.inter-americanproducts.com/_edisupplier.htm
- Certificate of Insurance requirements- Exhibit A (Please return a copy to your Kroger representative)
- Vendor Certification Policy/3rd party Food Safety Audit requirements- Exhibit B
- Kroger Billing Policy for Recalls and Withdrawals - Exhibit C
- Kroger Purchase Order Terms and Conditions - Exhibit D
- Accounting Office Policies - Exhibit E
- Supplier Raw Material/Packaging Change Request Form - Exhibit F
- Non-Compliance Schedule - Exhibit G
- Color Additive Guarantee - Exhibit H
**Any Changes made to the Standard Vendor Agreement must be supplemented with the following document:
Addendum to Mfg SVA form
New Vendor Set Up Form
Blank Invoice w/ Remit Address
Confidential Mutual Disclosure Agreement